Saturday, June 7, 2008

Day to Day in Dubai


Not much of a post, but here are a few pictures I thought you'd appreciate.



Well, if this ain't clearer than mud...


I'm not sure if it's intentional that the workers look like prisoners...the side of Dubai not on those cutesy little powerpoints you get from that person who never emails to see how you are, but forwards you anything that comes through her inbox!

I rarely leave the villa without my camera, but on these occasions I was high and dry. Thanks Heather (she's always prepared) for forwarding these to me :)


1 comment:

Natasha said...

I loev the street sign and are you sure the second picture are not prisoners returning to camp? : )

I am a Pillars of the Earth fan, it was such a huge book but totally worth it.

I feel you on the heat situation, we have had 3 hundred degrees days, I am not sure if I am still breathing...