Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Eggs in the Sand

Kel and I decided to head to the beach on Easter and let Dyl hunt for eggs in the sand. When would he get to do that again? And Galveston doesn't count! I got a few plastic eggs and 'hid' them in the sand. He spots the first one...

and there's nothing in it...(I had no idea he'd even think to do that so didn't put anything in there)

and he's mad...seriously mom? nothing? forget this egg

I will show you, egg. You will never be found again.
Wait, let me double check. Anything Daddy?

The eggs are forgotten. But he attempted to throw them all in the ocean to show his displeasure.

Ok, ok, mom! I forgive you! But no more empty eggs! Understood? Yes, sir.
Back at home mommy pays (with a cookie)!
He licked all the frosting and ate all the jelly beans and left the cookie. By the way, that is my toe on the bottom right. Just noticed that!

Our vehEGGles! These were pretty cute and they actually roll around!
It's so fun doing holidays now with D because he gets them! Sad to admit, but I'm already so excited about doing Christmas at our place with all the family!
























1 comment:

Sara said...

You crack me up! Looks like a great day.