Monday, February 14, 2011

11...My New Favorite Number

Baby seems to be following in big brother's footsteps.  I started having very regular contractions at 33 weeks.  At the hospital they stopped them, but I had to be on bed rest and medication for two weeks.  This past Thursday night I started having some intense contractions and Friday morning, they were getting pretty close.  I was almost at 36 weeks at this point (D was born at 36 weeks and 1 day).  We arrived at the hospital and sure enough things were moving along pretty quickly.  They had me in the OR just after 11 and Jackson Walker was born at 11:39am on 2/11/11.  He weighed in at 6 lb 11oz and measured 19 3/4" long. 

Surprisingly, he was even bigger than D!  I can only imagine how big my babies would be if I went full term.  I guess 36 is just my number. 

Hope you enjoy some first pics of JW!  He looks so different than Dylan did as an infant.  It will be interesting to see if they look alike as J grows up. 


No comments: