Sunday, March 27, 2011

Flowers, Chocolates, and Diamonds...no thanks

This Valentine's Day I spent in the hospital recovering from a c-section from boy #2 and a cold from boy #1.  I didn't feel awful, but I had a lot of congestion which caused me to cough...A LOT.  You can imagine how fun that is when your abs are currently sewn together and there are staples...So the only thing that prevented me from feeling like I was going to split in half was Kel putting a pillow on my stomach and pressing down on it when I needed to cough (seriously y'all, I have a relatively high tolerance for pain and this made me cry).  And this he did all day and night.  That is some love right there.  Oh, and I got a baby.  Pretty sweet Valentine's Day!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awww....that IS sweet! Miss you!