Thursday, May 15, 2008

Dinner Club Fiesta



The Dubai Divas graciously decided to invite the men along (and my in laws who were still in town) for the second dinner club which featured Tex-Mex. Susan whipped up some fabulous enchiladas and the rest of us provided the typical accompaniments of rice, beans, margaritas, salsa, margaritas, and queso. Did I mention the margaritas? We finished up with a margarita cake (goes great with margaritas) and flan. We decided that our Mexican food was WAY better than anything offered in Dubai. Maybe we should start a take out service??

Amber and Tracy

Carla and Michael

1 comment:

Wes and Leslie said...

Krissy
Looks so fun! I think our dinner club here needs to include the guys once in a while. I bet you're missing Tex-Mex. Even though homemade is good, I bet you miss your favorite Houston joint.
Thinking of you guys,
Leslie