Thursday, May 22, 2008

Dylan is ONE!

I didn't think the day would arrive (especially when he was first born and I was getting no sleep), but finally, my baby is ONE! It's cliche, but the time flies. All of a sudden he's up and walking, trying to communicate, and KNOWING when he's bad. He slyly looks up at me just before he yanks the cat's collar or tries to eat my laptop cord. It is hard not to laugh, because the little devil just knows.

We are so thrilled that all the grandmas and grandpas got to celebrate with Dylan in Dubai! We celebrated the American way - burgers and potato salad. And, of course a little cake. He loved it when everyone sang "Happy Birthday" to him and even clapped.
Dylan tore through his presents and was definitely more interested in the wrapping instead of what was inside.

Dinosaur cake made by Grandma Debbie




Clapping since everyone was singing to him

What's in this one??

Ready for the driving range!

No comments: